Welcome to the PersianDNA™ Online Shopping Center
- PersianDNA™ SHIRT & HAT
- NEW CD FROM GathaGroup™
- ANCIENT COLLECTIONS
The 1st Zoroastrian CD Album has released by GathaGroup™ and includes the Songs of Gatha, Motherland Anthem, Sport Anthem, Wedding and Sedreh Poushi Anthems in four languages: Gathic, Dari, Persian, English.
BUY THE CD DIRECT FROM ANYWHERE
Make your check as follow:
- Freedom: in Persian with Gathic words of original Yasna 30.2
- Ahuraee Land, Iran: Motherland Sons, based on a Persian National Anthem with Dari portion from Zoroastrian Points about Iran.
- Sedreh Poushi: Nojote or Zoroastrian Initiation: Starts with "Mazdeh Yasnoo Ahmi... " and three times of Koshti sound for Shekast-e Ahriman Baad at the beginning of the song.
- Happiness, Sport: Zoroastrian Sport Anthem, this version in Persian, next version in four languages (English, Gujarati, Persian, Dari)
- Habiro: Zoroastrian Wedding Song in Dari. "Habiro, Habiro Aa....y Shaabaash" means "Go, Go.... be Happy" or "Go for Happiness".
- Freedom: Based on Yasna 30.2, in Persian with English Translation
All Songs sang by Gatha Group and Shahpoor Mehrabani has been the special guest for the Sedreh Poushi Song. All the Lyrics are made by Feraydoon Demehri, except the Persian parts of "Ahuraee Land, Iran" which is by Hossein Gol-e Golab.
Thanks to Homa and Bahar
Mojgani for reading the Gathic and English parts in "Freedom" songs and
also thanks to Dinyar Khosraviani, Paridokht Sorooshi and Rostam
Kavoosi for their assistance in performance of "Habiro" song.
Songs #1,2,4,6 Arranged, Performed and Conducted by Saeed Shahram.
In his group: Sasan No-Azin played Tar, Reza Mazloomi Daf and Junko played Flute.
Songs #1,2,4,and 6 recorded in N.A.L Studio, North Vancouver
Song #3 recorded in Pejvak Studio, Burnaby, Vancouver
Song #5 recorded in Ramin Zamani Studio, Burnaby, Vancouver
Members of the Gatha Group:
We are greatly
relying on your financial assistance or legal purchase of these CD to be
able to pay back the loan and possibly make another Album.
By copying the
songs, you are indirectly discouraging us not to continue our works and
stopping the efforts in advancement of Zoroastrian Culture.
* If you are interested to be a distributor in your area, please contact GathaGroup™.
[PAST . PRESENT . FUTURE]
© Copyright 1998-2007 PersianDNA™ All Rights Reserved.